Queensland Building Matters offers a unique service to both construction industry practitioners and their clients as a specialist building consultancy. Building Matters brings assistance to consumers and contractors – not only mediation and dispute resolution assistance, but we also offer:
- Advocacy roles during and after the construction process
- Representation and management of the handover process – both for home owners/investors or builders
- Cost effective preparation of documents required for Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal (QCAT) applications and review process
- Personalised case reviews and guidance with complaints to Government Departments, in particular Building and Construction Commission (QBCC)
- The ability to review the basis of any QBCC decision and provide advice on possible paths forward.
At Building Matters we provide an efficient, professional service underpinned by many years of experience in the building industry in Queensland, an in depth knowledge of the legislation upon which it functions, and our superior mediation skills to achieve the best outcome for our clients. Building Matters offers a viable alternative option to the legal pathway, however it is to be recognised that advice given is neither legal nor technical in nature.
We offer practical support for homeowners and property investors – local, interstate and overseas – property managers, as well as builders and trade contractors.
As our valued clients Queensland Building Matters will strive to achieve the best outcome possible for you.
Building Matters plays a valuable role in